Violetta is a kids-oriented telenovela that first aired on the Disney Channel Latin America on May 14, 2012. The show is a co-production between Disney Channel Latin America, Disney Channel Europe, Disney Channel Middle East, Disney Channel Africa and Argentine production company Pol-ka Producciones. Violetta features a multinational cast, and tells the story of "Violetta Castillo", a musically talented teenager who returns to her hometown to "find love", and explore her passion for music. The show is shot entirely in Buenos Aires.
After the big reception from the audience in Latin America, Italy, Spain, France and Israel, Violetta will be aired in the rest of Europe, including Russia, Central Europe, East Europe, Africa and The Caribbeans. Read more...
Ludmila Ferro is a glamorous, beautiful and talented girl from Studio On Beat, but sadly, she thinks she is better than any other student. Ludmila is considered one of the main antagonists of the series. She is a vain and mean girl who treats people horribly. She is full of herself and calls herself a "Supernova", she likes bragging around and making other people feel bad. She comes from an upper-class family and is a very rich and selfish girl, but that doesn't stop her from doing anything that she has in mind. She likes manipulating people and making others feel miserable. But despite her awful personality, Ludmila is one of the most talented students at Studio On Beat, but she doesn't focus on her talents or teamwork, she just wants to be the best and says she doesn't need any practice because she is already perfect. She gets jealous very easily, especially on Violetta, because she thinks she wants to steal her place at Studio On Beat.
Jorge Gabriel Blanco Güereña (born December 19, 1991) is a Mexican singer, dancer and actor. He was born in Guadalajara (Jalisco), Mexico. He also appeared on the Mexican version of High School Musical called High School Musical: El Desafío. He has artistically participated in school plays, and he has taken classes from an early age and has been involved in school events. He currently portrays León on the Disney Channel Original Series, Violetta. He began his television career in 2007 when he participated in the reality show High School Musical: La Selección which allowed him to participate in a spin-off movie of the successful U.S. High School Musical. Despite not winning the program, Blanco gives his voice to the album of the program, takes part in the movie High School Musical: El Desafío playing the character of Jorge and participates in the tour of the movie and the program between 2007 and 2008.
Leonetta (León and Viol/etta) is the romantic/friendship pairing between León and Violetta Castillo. They first met when León saved Violetta from colliding with some skater kids. At first, he tells Andrés that he is going to win Violetta over to get revenge from Tomás, but he actually falls in love with her. Violetta was in love with Tomás, so at the beginning, she only sees León as a friend, but as the series continues, Violetta starts to develop feelings him and in the end, they become a couple.
"Cuando Me Voy" is a song sung by Jorge Blanco, Diego Domínguez, Nicolás Garnier and Samuel Nascimento as León, Diego Hernández, Andrés Calixto and Broduey. In the show, the guys wrote this song together to sing it as a band. It was first featured in a Season 1 episode, then the full version was later released in Season 2. This song is one of the most repeated and most popular songs in the series, and can be also considered one of the boys' favorite song.
Gira Mi Canción is the fourth soundtrack of the series Violetta. The album contains 13 songs sung by the cast. This is also the first soundtrack of the series to feature English songs; such as, "Underneath It All", and "Friends Till The End". This is also the last soundtrack of the series, since Season 3 is the last season of the series.
- ...that the first ever episode of Violetta premiered on May 14, 2012 in Latin America?
- ...that Violetta is filmed in Buenos Aires?
- ...that only a few members of the cast went to Madrid, Spain to film the first episodes of the third season?
- ...that Violetta is a co-production between Disney Channel Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Argentine production company called "Pol-ka Producciones"?
- ...that Martina Stoessel, the protagonist, was only 14 when she started filming Violetta?
- ...that the reason Pablo Espinosa left the show at the end of Season 1 is because he singed a contract in Spain and wanted to focus on his own music career?
- ...that Diego Domínguez and Clara Alonso are dating in real life, and that they have a dog called Vicente?
- ...that Martina Stoessel singed a contract for 2015, and she is going to have her own music career?
- ...that Lodovica Comello is planning a world tour for 2015?
- ...that Federico will become a main character in Season 3?
- ...that Martina Stoessel is dating an actor called Peter Lanzani?
- ...that Jorge Blanco is currently dating an actress called Stephie Camarena in real life?
- ...that Violetta and Ludmila's parents will fall in love with each other?
- ...that Violetta, the character, is visiting Club Penguin, along with Cole Plante, Zendaya and Sabrina Carpenter?
- ...that the third season of Violetta will also be the last one?
- ...that Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco were dating for some time, but then they broke up?
- ...that Lodovica Comello is currently dating a producer called Tomás Goldschmindt?
- ...that Candelaria Molfese, Jorge Blanco, Nicolás Garnier and Stephie Camarena are ambassadors of the Laton American version of Disney's "Friends For Change", "Amigos Por El Mundo"?
- ...that Candelaria Molfese has a YouTube channel?
- ...that the only Spanish cast members are Diego Domínguez and Alba Rico?
- ...that the only Italian cast members are Lodovica Comello and Ruggero Pasquarelli?
- ...that the only Mexican cast members are Jorge Blanco, Xabiani Ponce De León and Macarena Miguel?
- ...that the only french cast member is Damien Lauretta?
- ...that Violetta En Vivo is now over?
- ...that Martina Stoessel sang the Spanish and Italian versions of the song "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen?
- ...that Martina Stoessel is a very big fan of Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Beyoncé?
- ...that the cast love to do TwitCams or Live Streams for their fans?
- ...that Diego and Francesca will have a romance in season 3?
- ...that there will be a Violetta LIVE tour in 2015, where they'll visit Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico?
- ...that there will be a spinoff of the show named "Luna"?
- ...that Ruggero Pasquarelli and Candelaria Molfese are dating in real life?
- ...that Mechi and Xabi broke up?
- ...that Tiniter broke up?
Add a page • Add a picture • Add a video
Add a blog • Make an account
There are no cast birthdays today.
There are no user birthdays today.
Ask one of the admins!