|File:File:Studio On Beat.jpg|
Studio On Beat (formerly Studio 21) is a very prestigious and one of the best arts academies in Buenos Aires where Violetta and the rest of the students take dance, sing and music lessons.
Studio On Beat (formerly Studio 21) was founded by António, who sometimes takes the role of the principal. It is one of the best arts academy schools in Buenos Aires. The director is currently Pablo, even though he quit his job after the big show in Season 1. After that, Gregorio became the principal. But later, Pablo came back and now he is the principal again.
- Violetta Castillo (former)
- León (former)
- Diego Hernández (former)
- Francesca Caviglia (former)
- Camila Torres (former)
- Maxi Ponte (former)
- Ludmila Ferró (former)
- Natalia Vidal (former)
- Marco Tavelli (former)
- Andrés (former)
- Broduey (former)
- Federico (former)
- Alex/Clement Galan (former)
- Tomás Heredia (former)
- Napo (former)
- Braco (former)
- Rafa Palmer (former)
- Angie Carrará (former)
- María Saramego (former)
- Lena Vidal (former)
- António Fernández (founder-deceased)
- Pablo Galindo (principal)
- Gregorio Casal (dance teacher; principal-fired/quit)
- Beto Benvenuto (music teacher)
- Milton (singing teacher-fired)
- Angie Carrará (singing teacher)
- Jackie Saenz (former dance teacher)
- Jade LaFontaine (alleged principal)
- Tomás Heredia (Beto's assistant-quit)
- DJ (Beto's assistant-quit)
- Jeremias (pianist-quit)
- Gery (Beto's assistant)
- The Studio was founded by António.
- The Studio has ran out of money twice.
- It's likely that the school year starts around November-December and ends around February.
- The Studio might have around 4-5 levels.